The plugin is required to synchronize data between DokioCRM and the WooCommerce online store.
The data that can be synchronized from DokioCRM to the WooCommerce are:
- ● Product categories
- ● Product attributes
- ● Attribute terms
- ● Products
The data that can be synchronized from the WooCommerce to DokioCRM are:
- ● Orders
The synchronization period is every one minute.
Synchronization task sequence:
Product categories → Product attributes → Attribute terms → Products → Orders
1. Download WordPress plugin DokioStore from the download page .
The version of DokioStore must be the same as your DokioCRM version.
2. Install the DokioStore plugin to the WordPress as a plugin (Plugins → Add new → Upload plugin) and activate it.
3. Click on DokioStore located at the sidebar. You will see the plugin settings:
For successful connection of the plug-in with DokioCRM and WooCommerce, you need to fill correctly all the fields in the Settings section:
DokioCRM API address
- It consists from <your dokiocrm site addres>/<way to the store api>/woo_v3
For example: https://dokio.me/api/public/woo_v3
At this stage you can check its correctness: click Save button, then the button Test connection to DokioCRM.
If the API is correct, you will see the message There is a connection, but wrong CRM secret key!
DokioCRM Secret key
Copy the value from the field DokioCRM Secret key of your Company document (it can be found on the Online store tab), and paste it into this field. Click Save (and, if you've generated the DokioCRM Secret key in the Company document just now, save the Company document as well).
Then click the button Test connection to DokioCRM. Now, if the Company document's filed IP Address of the online store has correct data, you will see the message Ok! Connection test passed!
Also, at this stage you may see a message like this: Connection test request failed! Connection test controller error! java.lang.Exception: The store remote address in query is not equals to store remote address in CRM. Query remote address: 127.0.0.1, CRM remote address: 22.214.171.124
It means that the server sees the IP address of the online store not the way you wrote it in the IP Address of the online store field of the Company document. In this case just change the value of the field IP Address of the online store to the value that from the error message named Query remote address, save the plugin and test connection again.
Woocommerce consumer key, Woocommerce consumer secret
These fields are required for connection to the WooCommerce API. You should generate these values:
1. On the WordPress sidebar click WooCommerce → Settings
2. Click Advanced tab
3. Click REST API
4. Enter the Description e.g. "Keys for DokioCRM" and select User
5. Select Read/Write in the Permissions field
6. Click Generate API key
7. Copy both Consumer Key and Consumer Secret values and store them in a safe place.
8. Fill the DokioStore plugin's fields Woocommerce consumer key, Woocommerce consumer secret according to the received values.
9. Click on the Save button.
Start data synchronization
Now that all the required fields have been filled and the connection test has been passed successfully, you can start the data synchronization task.
In the Synchronization tasks section click Start button:
In a few seconds the indicator will change its colour from red to green. That means the synchronization task has started successfully.
If you have the categories marked as the Online store category, then these categories and all products of these categories should be created in the WooCommerce Categories and Products. Also the Attributes should be created in WooCommerce too.
Update DokioStore plugin
1. Go to the DokioStore plugin and stop the synchronization task by clicking on the Stop button in the Synchronization tasks section.
2. On the WordPress sidebar click Plugins → Add new → Upload plugin
3. Click the Select file button
4. Select the .zip file with DokioStore plugin and click the Install button
5. After plugin upload you will see a dialog like this:
Click Replace current with uploaded button and wait for the message Plugin updated successfully:
6. Go to the DokioStore plugin and start the synchronization task. Make sure that the indicator changed the colour from red to green.